top of page
blue line banner.jpg


Court Transports

As a Constable who is authorized and certified to work for the courts in Pennsylvania, I am available statewide to transport any person to and from any court or jail. Whether you need an inmate transported to a court, hospital, funeral home, or other destination, you can rely on me to do so in a safe, secure, professional, and timely manner. I am equipped with a law enforcement vehicle that is capable of transporting two individuals at once and that vehicle is a caged unit with custody door locks for the highest security. Whether you are a court, attorney, law enforcement agency, jail, or private individual, you can contact me for excellent service across the Commonwealth.

in cuffs.webp
Mental Health Transports

A mental health transport is when someone is being committed, transferred, or released under a 201 (voluntary) or 302 (involuntary) and needs transported to or from a mental health facility or hospital. As a law enforcement officer, I can transport any person in need of such transport and I have the necessary clearances to transport juveniles. I am available 24/7 and can transport anywhere in or out of the Commonwealth. My law enforcement vehicle is secure, partitioned, and camera equipped. As a hospital, mental health agency, or other requesting party in need of these services, you can be assured that your patient will be transported with care and dignity.


NOTE: If you are a hospital or mental health facility looking for transportation, please understand that by using your own staff and vehicles, an ambulance, or a regular transport company, you are taking a risk of the patient eloping and or being victimized. While the patient is in my custody, you have no worries and may even aquire cheaper insurance rates. Contact me for pricing.

Emergency evaluation (aka “a 302”): This is typically the first step of involuntary treatment. When a person is believed to be a danger to themselves or others due to mental illness, they can be taken to a hospital and evaluated by a physician. A physician or police officer can authorize the medical evaluation without a warrant, or a petitioner — often a person’s loved one or a mental health professional — can sign a 302 form petitioning the county mental health administrator to issue a warrant.

A 302-related evaluation can last up to 120 hours, after which the person is either released or, if the doctor finds that the person needs extended treatment, a hearing can be held to extend the person’s involuntary treatment.

bottom of page